| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Redding, Ca in July is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.8 °C (98.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 4.3mm (0.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Redding, Ca July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Redding, Ca, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Redding, Ca:
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.2 miles) N
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) NNW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 284 kms (176.5 miles) NNW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 176.8 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 161 kms (100 miles) WNW
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) SSW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) S
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) NNE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 381.9 kms (237.3 miles) E
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) S
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 61.1 kms (38 miles) SSE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) ESE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 231 kms (143.5 miles) SSE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 239.8 kms (149 miles) S
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) S
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) SSE