| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Redding, Ca in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 56.9mm (2.2in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Redding, Ca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Redding, Ca, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Redding, Ca:
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.2 miles) N
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) NNW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 284 kms (176.5 miles) NNW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 176.8 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 161 kms (100 miles) WNW
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) SSW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) S
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) NNE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 381.9 kms (237.3 miles) E
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) S
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 61.1 kms (38 miles) SSE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) ESE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 231 kms (143.5 miles) SSE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 239.8 kms (149 miles) S
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) S
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) SSE